Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm back

Formal Appology
I am profusely sorry that I have not blogged in a while. (Not as much for the few that read this...really, for Caroline's sake. This has become her baby book. I blog the things I want to remember. And unless I can remember anything noteworthy that has happened since Easter, I guess we will never know what happened between then and now.) Anyway, Bo poked a "hole" in my laptop screen which led to a leak, which led to my whole screen going black. (Which made me act ugly.) Which is why I have not blogged. BUT NOW.... we have my broken laptop (with a key missing= caroline) hooked up to a GIANT screen that I could not even lift, that I think came from a decade before I was born. But at least we are back in business.

New car
We sold Bo's car. We bought a van. Never thought we'd be so excited about a van. We LOVE it. It's a 1999 Town and Country. The coolest thing about it beside the fact it will accomodate our family is that you can program the seats. I push #1 and presto! the seat moves to 5 foot pregnant lady position. Bo pushes #2 and the seat proceeds to move as far back as possible. AND the mirrors move too. The seat warmers will be nice in the winter, but they are not so nice if you accidently turn them on now.

Caroline
...just learned to crawl on top of my dinner table. She moves the heavy chairs and in seconds is standing in the middle of the table. Spankings are no big deal to her if she can just get up to what she wants before I catch her she thinks it's worth it.

I gotta go cook dinner.

7 comments:

Patrick Cantrell said...

it's about damn time.

Sutton said...

hahaha. yaaaay seat warmers!

Katie said...

Welcome to the minivan club.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back!

Patrick Cantrell said...

For everyone who reads this... I too have a blog and have consistently been getting one... maybe two... comments for months.

Writeaway said...

I was so sick of seeing the rice story over and over! Whew!!!

Anonymous said...

Ruth Allen,
I've always been taught that a true apology not only means you're sorry, but that you won't do it again. So, where's your next blog?