Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Best Christmas Ever!!!

No, I did not get an "official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time"... I got something even sweeter...check it out... My brother mustered up all his artistic ability and created a little somethin' just for me. It is very possible that this old t-shirt (holes (BUT thankfully no pit stains) included) is the most generous and thoughtful gift I have ever received. PATRICK, thanks for blessing me with your creativity...the blood "says it all". Love to all. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Please do not covet my awesome gift, that is a sin.

3 comments:

Patrick Cantrell said...

Well GOSH! I am just sooo awesome!

carolineb said...

What a sweet bro! You rock the art shirt.

Mari said...

You know I was thinking...I will NEVER go to Target with Ruth Allen, but now that you have that awesome shirt...I'll go anywhere with you! What a sweet brother indeed! He may want to get a patent.